data you may be interested in…
REGISTERED COMPANY NAME: Manufacturas Inplast S.A.
COMPANY NAME: Manufacturas Inplast
ADDRESS: Avenida Navarra 162-164, Aspe (Alicante) CP: 03680
TAXPAYER ID NUMBER: A-03946472
By checking the box, users expressly, freely and unequivocally agree to their personal information being handled by the provider to do the following:
- Send business advertising communication by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical channel, in the present or future, which makes business communication possible. Said business communication shall be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by any collaborator or partner with which the provider has reached some agreement for business advertising to their clients. In that case, third parties shall never have access to the personal information. In all cases, business communication shall be made by the provider and shall be products and services related to the provider´s industry.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders or any type of request made by the user using any of the contact forms made available to the user on the company´s website.
- Send the website´s news bulletin.
The provider notifies and expressly guarantees the users that their personal information will not be given to third-party companies under any circumstances, and that in any case where any type of personal information were going to be given, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the owners of said information will be requested in advance.
All information requested by means of the website is required, since it is necessary for providing the user with the best possible service. In the event that all information is not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adapted to the user´s needs.
The provider guarantees the user at all times the right to access, rectify, cancel, inform or oppose, in the terms provided for by current law. For that reason, in accordance with what is established in Act 15/1999, of December 13th, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), he or she may exercise these rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of his or her national identity document, to the following:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: Avenida Navarra 162-164, Aspe (Alicante) CP: 03680 SPAIN
In the same way, the provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security and integrity of the personal information that it collects, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
The cookies used by the website are associated only with an anonymous user and his or her computer, and they themselves do not provide personal information about the user.
The user can configure his or her browser so as to be notified when receiving cookies and to prevent them from being installed on the computer. Please see the instructions and manuals of your web browser for more information.
The cookies used on this website are in all cases temporary and are only for the purpose of making its transmission more effective, and disappear when the user´s session ends. In no case are cookies to be used to collect personal information.
The website´s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it connects to the internet. All of this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that makes possible the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain purely statistical measurements that allow for knowing the number of printed pages, the number of visits to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques that are widely accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, in order to prevent unauthorized access of information. To achieve this, the user/client accepts that the provider obtains information for the purposes of authenticating the access controls.
Any hiring process or other process which entails submitting highly personal information (health, political beliefs, etc.) shall always be transferred using a secure communication protocol (Https://,…), so that no third party may access the information transmitted electronically.